Walmart Account Manager
POSITIONWalmart Account Manager
LOCATIONBased in Gravette, AR
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTSSome Travel Required
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned account(s) including but not limited to prospecting, presenting, obtaining, and growing new business.
- Presents and sells company services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contacts these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports to include: activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate R&R staff.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Three to five years of Business to Business sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Walmart knowledge/terminology is preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Knowledge of I.T. Infrastructures in multi chain retail environments
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work includes company travel which requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
APPLYINGIf your qualifications match our criteria and you’d like to apply, please apply immediately.
R&R Solutions will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.