- Qualified candidates should be comfortable with OOP and interfacing with API's and frameworks. THe ideal candidate will be knowledgeable of scaling and improving existing code for new and existing business models, be passionate about improving what you already have knowledge of, be open to new ideas, and embraces new technologies to keep R&R Solutions ahead of the competition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the design, development, testing, and support of complex web based applications
- Responsible for maintaining advanced knowledge and skills in web development by researching trends and staying educated on changing technologies
- Maintain high level of awareness of web coding and browser standards and trends
- Ability to multitask multiple projects
- Meet deadlines defined by management
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional experience developing web applications
- PHP Frameworks such as Laravel or CodeIgniter
- Package Managers including Composer and npm
- Sench ExtJS, Sencha Touch
- MVC Design Pattern
Mandatory Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Sound problem solving and debugging skills and solid oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment in a lean organization and the ability to deliver products on defined business critical delivery dates
- Object Oriented Programming
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule including occasional weekend and/or evening work
- The position is located in Northwest Arkansas, and does not include a relocation package.
APPLYINGIf your qualifications match our criteria and you'd like to apply, please apply immediately.
R&R Solutions will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.